• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Merc] Profile & Member Card Quick Links (Administrator & User Links) [UPDATED]

much to learn, you still have young coder;)
images

It's true you can do that for now but remember to remove it when they add their own fix which I assume they will. Really, there probably isn't even any reason to make the new file, just add the styles to the top of the template you already have... hacky but it's just a quick fix for now.

It's true you can do that for now but remember to remove it when they add their own fix which I assume they will. Really, there probably isn't even any reason to make the new file, just add the styles to the top of the template you already have... hacky but it's just a quick fix for now.
To be honest the split doesn't bother me much.

Ragtek gave a solution for the problem so if users find it annoying they just have to add it to extra.css ;)

I mean right now... the issue is that moderators, who are the typical bread and butter of editing forums, have no way to see if a member is banned or not. The easyban I have installed, which allows them to temp ban from a profile, yet after banning, doesn't tell them how long, etc. They can use the spam method to permanent ban... again though, no method for a mod to see the users status.

The entire method of how banned users are handled frustrates me a little... as moderators are the editors in forums, not admins... and such easy aspects should really be catered out of the box, yet still no mod even caters the shortfall either. Its admin or nothing... to really see and use editing features.

I mean right now... the issue is that moderators, who are the typical bread and butter of editing forums, have no way to see if a member is banned or not. The easyban I have installed, which allows them to temp ban from a profile, yet after banning, doesn't tell them how long, etc. They can use the spam method to permanent ban... again though, no method for a mod to see the users status.

The entire method of how banned users are handled frustrates me a little... as moderators are the editors in forums, not admins... and such easy aspects should really be catered out of the box, yet still no mod even caters the shortfall either. Its admin or nothing... to really see and use editing features.

Good idea :)
I can add a "User Status: (Not )Banned" status at the membercard :)

it would be great to have the "Start a Private conversation" button underneath each users avatar (like underneath the avatar here in the forum-thread).
As per XF-default, it is quite buried somewhere and hard to find......although it is probably the most widely used feature.

Top Bottom