1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Menu and submenu one near the other

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by AndreaMarucci, Apr 3, 2013.

1. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

If I click on the Forum menu here, I get 4 submenu one near the other (Mark Forums Read - Search Forums - Watched Threads - What's New?)

How can I reproduce this situation with a custom menu I build on my own? I use Xenfans Extra tabs on my forum and work well but the submenu I create with this addon doesn't show up in the navigation menu if I use the responsive design addon I've bought here.

I think it's not a problem of the addon but I'm interested in understanding how can I create such a menu...

2. AndreaMarucci

i think that the trick is here (if only could understand what's inside :()
            <xen:if is="{$tabs.members}">
                <li class="navTab members {xen:if $tabs.members.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">
                    <a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="navLink">{$tabs.members.title}</a>
                    <a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>
                    <div class="{xen:if {$tabs.members.selected}, 'tabLinks', 'Menu JsOnly tabMenu'}">
                        <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                            <div class="muted">{xen:phrase quick_links}</div>
                        <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
                        <xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_members">
                            <li><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase registered_members}</a></li>
                            <li><a href="{xen:link online}">{xen:phrase current_visitors}</a></li>
                            <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNewsFeed}"><li><a href="{xen:link recent-activity}">{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
    Suppose that I'd like to create a menu called TEST with Test1, Test2, Test3 and Test4 as submenu. How do I've to modify this code (taken form the navigation template)?
  3. AndreaMarucci

No one can help me on this subject?