membership statistics

Steve Freides

I have memories of being able to look at membership numbers over a period of time, e.g., membership changes over the course of a month and the like.

I cannot find this in the ACP anywhere - anyone enlighten me as to where this is?

Thanks in advance.

-S-

@StarArmy, thank you very much.

1. Is there a way to know if User Registrations includes those that were automatically spam trapped and/or those that appeared in my moderation queue and I flagged as spam?

2. Is there a way to see total membership number over time?

-S-

Last edited:
1. I think they do include those. A registration is a registration. When I got a huge wave of spam registrations I saw a spike in the stats on my forum.

2. It's easy to say membership at any moment but seeing it as a chart over time is not something I think is available (but active members is usually more important anyway and that is). You could probably export the raw data from user registrations and work with that to make such a chart on your own in Excel or something.

It's easy to say membership at any moment but seeing it as a chart over time is not something I think is available
That would be an enhancement request from me, then. It's a pretty basic statistic to want to see and although Facebook groups are a far distance from what XF offers, they do offer this under Insights.

Thanks very much for your reply.

-S-

Top Bottom