1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members usertitles saying Guest after import

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Junior, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Junior

Junior Well-Known Member

I've imported a forum from vBulletin to Xenforo and a few of the members user titles are saying Guests. I tried searching for the users and editing their usertitles but could not find an option too.

Is there a way to mass reset everyones usertitles to default or edit individual usertitles? Both options would be nice :)
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Junior

Junior Well-Known Member

Ah thanks brogan. Assuming this will move users from unregistered group to the registered group?
  4. Brogan

I assumed they were already be in the registered users group and only the user title was incorrect?

Can you confirm?
  5. Junior

Junior Well-Known Member

Yes this is true. Sorry I read the query wrong. - display style*

Im curious, is there a way to reset groups usertitles to default if they have a custom usertitle from our previous forum?
  6. Brogan

Well if the data being imported is sanitised then it should work automatically.

I can only assume the vB groups weren't correct.
  7. Junior

Junior Well-Known Member

vBplaza was installed. Could that be the problem? If so it would the only fix be a 'reset' usertitle query?
  8. Brogan

Well the only groups that we necessarily do something special with are 1 - 7.
    Everything else is just brought over as a custom group.

I don't even know what vBplaza is, never mind what impact it could have :D

So assuming they are all in the registered group and it's just the title, that query should sort it.