Members Online Plus

Members Online Plus 1.0

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Members Online Plus - Shows members who have been online for the past number of hours.

Description:

Shows members who have been online for the past number of hours.

This add-on requires the [bd] Widget Framework.

Live example:

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/

(Example of Members Online block )

View attachment 138385

(Example of Members Online block with Show Avatar option enabled)

View attachment 138386

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 138387

(Example of User Group Permissions)

View attachment 138388...

Read more about this resource...

Great - and for the Widget Framework, even more greater. :D ;)

A suggestion - make a limit as a option to limit the viewed number of members. Like the other one widget that exists. Than I would change to yours und pay a donation for. :)

Hi Andy, excellent stuff once again. One question/suggestion - would it be possible to have an option for online today that takes it from midnight as per the users selected timezone?

Is there a way to bring it to xenporta2´s startpage, please?

I always disabled the xenporta framework on home page and then in bd framework you can use EWRporta2_ArticleList as the position. I used it for all widgets to display on xenporta homepage

Hi mate,

First off, thank you for this addon.

Im also wondering if you're able to help me out please, im having a issue where the whos visited box border or box shows inside my main sidebar layout if this makes sense? Border in border or table in table.
Wondering if theres a quick fix please mate? Thanks.
double.webp

Hi Andy, excellent stuff once again. One question/suggestion - would it be possible to have an option for online today that takes it from midnight as per the users selected timezone?

I also would love to have this feature. Timezone only the one of the server to make it easier.

Could you please PM me with a quote how much it would cost to add this?

Top Bottom