1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members Online Now

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Craig, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Craig

Craig Active Member

Good day everyone!

I am wondering if there is a way to change the color of the users currently on line in the "Members Online Now" to match the user groups coloring i have added.

Thanks in advance for your help!
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

You can do that by making a template edit if the following is what you want to do. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/usergroup-markup.5506/

If you require for the markup to show in the Members Online Now listings you'll have to go into the the sidebar_online_users Template and make the following change.

class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

Replace with:
    class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{xen:helper richUserName, $user}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
  3. Craig

Craig Active Member

Thank you so much for the help!