XF 1.4 Members Online Now Location

Craig

Good day to you all.

I am curious if there is a way to move the Members Online Now box from the sidebar to the bottoms of the site right below the last forum/category?

Thank you for your assistance!

You'll need to play around with it a bit to get it just right, but copy the entire contents of the sidebar_online_users template and then comment them out. Then paste those contents at the very bottom of the forum_list template, adding a line break here to fix a minor display issue with the username:

Rich (BB code):
<xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" />
                                <br>
                                <xen:username user="$user" rich="true" />
                                <div class="userTitle">{xen:helper userTitle, $user}</div>

KHF Online.webp

Last edited:
You'll need to play around with it a bit to get it just right, but copy the entire contents of the sidebar_online_users template and then comment them out. Then paste those contents at the very bottom of the forum list template, adding a line break here to fix a minor display issue with the username:

Rich (BB code):
<xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" />
                                <br>
                                <xen:username user="$user" rich="true" />
                                <div class="userTitle">{xen:helper userTitle, $user}</div>

View attachment 110860
Thank you for your help. the following is what I have thus far.
Snip20150709_5.webp

I have 2 more questions if I may....

1. how can I make the Members who are showing up, show up according to their respective Group color?
2. Is there away to make where it says Members Online Now look like it did when it was on the side bar?
Snip20150709_6.webp

Thank you for your help. the following is what I have thus far.
View attachment 110877

I have 2 more questions if I may....

1. how can I make the Members who are showing up, show up according to their respective Group color?
2. Is there away to make where it says Members Online Now look like it did when it was on the side bar?
View attachment 110880
Hi,

For the first modification, you can install this add-on.

For the second, it's not difficult to do.

Go to EXTRA.css and add this:
Code:
.section .secondaryContent h2:nth-child(2)
{
    font-size: 12pt;
    color: rgb(200,200,200);
    background-image: url('styles/blackend/xenforo/gradients/forumhead_bg.png');
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-position: center;
    padding: 3px 4px 2px;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
    border: 1px solid rgb(66, 66, 66);
    border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(82, 82, 82);
    border-radius: 5px;
    min-height: 22px;
}

Screenshot_1.webp

Top Bottom