• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Member Roster

I would like a sortable list of members which is controllable from the ACP. You should be able to select certain member groups to display and sort by their usergroup/rank. There should also be several custom fields.

I'd like to second that. As more gaming clans switch to Xenforo as their system of their choice, it's very important that we get a strong system in place that integrates with the members page which allows us to sort users by custom fields for rank. Right now we're forced to use 10 additional user-groups (pain in the butt) to make it work, and that's an administrative nightmare. PLEASE HELP!

Digital Doctor

I would like a sortable list of members which is controllable from the ACP.
Q: Have you ever used xenforo.com's member list ? To do what ?

You should be able to select certain member groups to display and sort by their usergroup/rank. There should also be several custom fields.
Hopefully 1.1's custom fields can be shown in the memberlist.
What are you trying to accomplish with your sorted list ?
Do you have more than 50 members ?

Q: Have you ever used xenforo.com's member list ? To do what ?

Hopefully 1.1's custom fields can be shown in the memberlist.
What are you trying to accomplish with your sorted list ?
Do you have more than 50 members ?
I use my XF installation to run a gaming clan. The ability for visitors to see a rank hierarchy is important, as is the ability to sort the list so as to eliminate registered members who are not actual clan members (there are a LOT of people who register and then don't get accepted) and it would be convenient if this was a built in function of the member list, rather than something separate I have to create myself.

I agree to this as well.. Right now I'm trying to configure the wiki addon to accomplish something where I can list my clan members separate from my registered members. It would be much easier if the memberlist could be made into a unique clan roster!!