XF 1.2 Member Profile

As Paul said, you have malformed HTML in your template. Specifically, you have 3 divs after the mast containing tag closes. You'll need to move everything between <div class="mast"> ... </div> and an extra </div> into the mast container. You are also missing a few CSS elements. Specifically:
  • .profilePage is missing a float: left; (which will put your content on the right
  • And this entire definition:
    Code:
    .profilePage .mainProfileColumn {
      margin-left: 202px;
      border-left: 1px solid #d7edfc;
      zoom: 1;
    }

You have malformed code in the template.

Revert the template and/or remove any template modifications then reapply your edits.
I wouldn't know what template to check.
As Paul said, you have malformed HTML in your template. Specifically, you have 3 divs after the mast containing tag closes. You'll need to move everything between <div class="mast"> ... </div> and an extra </div> into the mast container. You are also missing a few CSS elements. Specifically:
  • .profilePage is missing a float: left; (which will put your content on the right
  • And this entire definition:
    Code:
    .profilePage .mainProfileColumn {
      margin-left: 202px;
      border-left: 1px solid #d7edfc;
      zoom: 1;
    }
pardon my ignorance, but I haven't a clue as to where to place this code.... sorry i am not trained in this.

If you're using a pre-made style, you should contact the author, or if you made the changes yourself (and you know you didn't make any others), its best to revert and reapply any changes.

The template, however, is member_view.

If you're using a pre-made style, you should contact the author, or if you made the changes yourself (and you know you didn't make any others), its best to revert and reapply any changes.

The template, however, is member_view.
I found member_view and reverted it and that seems to have taken care of the problem.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom