Member notes

Member notes [Paid] 1.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Member notes - Displays Member notes widget.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Displays Member notes widget.

Allows staff to create member notes. Only staff...

Read more about this resource...

This is actually a nice idea to help manage individual member issues. I think it would be even better if the notes where a tab instead of widget. A single widget destroys the page by introducing a sidebar to profiles, even though just for staff... a tab IMO would be more fluent with XF.

Really good idea. The amount of stuff that gets lost in our staff area on each member... argh!

is it possible to import notes from the xf1 version of this resource?

edit: i guess so, a simple db query. nice!

Last edited:
Could you consider adding some small extra info? Like what staff member created the note, date and time.

Also, if multiple staff members added a note it would be better if they was separate notes.

Andy, would you be able to help us with a query to import data from ExtraLicense Usernotes for XF1? Data from that addon is simply in a table "el_usernote" and has this structure:

Thanks for any help! Will be purchasing soon, just finalizing some addon upgrades from xf1 to 2 :)

@AndyB

Have you tested this with XF 2.1.3, Andy? Doesn't seem to work with it. I've got it enabled for admins and mods and don't see any option to add notes on the profile pages.

Hello,

we updated php from 7.3 to 7.4 since than we have following error when creating a Note with a User:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[*]src/addons/Andy/MemberNotes/Pub/Controller/MemberNotes.php:97
[*]Generated by: Mod1
[*]Feb 22, 2020 at 4:51 PM
[/LIST]
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Andy/MemberNotes/Pub/Controller/MemberNotes.php(97): XF::handlePhpError()
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): Andy\MemberNotes\Pub\Controller\MemberNotes->actionSave()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#5 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(31) "/membernotes/save?user_id=37218"
["referrer"] => string(62) "https://myforum.com/membernotes/edit?user_id=37218"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["/membernotes/save"] => string(0) ""
["user_id"] => string(5) "37218"
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["notes"] => string(123) "Here is my Note
22.02.20"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

The Note is visible and fine ... but we have the above Error logged
Maybe you could take a look at this @AndyB

Regards

Nice, like the other ones, but why nobody use a full editor field with attachments? Very often it makes sense to save a picture.

Top Bottom