Member card stats and last activity in two columns

Member card stats and last activity in two columns

I just did this now...thinking it would eliminate overrun from too many stats via addons and would probably account for long status messages.

I dunno though, I just did it really quick here.

myWhirlAtThe MC.webp

Did a bit of jiggery-pokery. I have some integration information I wish to display on people's profile cards - we have a game server with various gameplay statistics and I wanted to show this information in an "organised" way. By re-locating the "last activity" information above the columnated section, I have more room to do things. As such:
Screen Shot 2013-05-02 at 15.48.29.webp

This actually involved placing the activity information inside its own "lastActivity" div and giving it one or two CSS rules, but wasn't that hard to implement. My one concern is that the card may look a little "busy", but it doesn't look messy.

I see the time stamp (like 5 minutes ago in your screenshot) can be moved down to a separate line from the activity location.

I wouldn't find the comma necessary if it were moved down. Any way to remove it?

Any word on if this works on 1.2? I know the compatible versions say 1.0 and 1.1 but was hoping that maybe it would work but hasn't been updated on this site information as of yet.

1.2 uses a completely different approach for the member card so I didn't bother checking/updating this resource for 1.2.

How does it work when the member card changes width for the various responsive trigger points?

Looks OK other than at the very narrowest width due to the wrapping.

I have updated the resource to add 1.2 to the list of compatible versions.

Looks OK other than at the very narrowest width due to the wrapping.

Yeah, I didn't even think to look at (in the different widths) it last night when I checked. Had to re-apply on test site... It holds up well though.

Top Bottom