Add-on Mediasites Package

Yes part of the reason I removed all the bbcodes is because at this point it is filler. There is no point in me supporting something and splitting users between two setups.

Joshy's system of doing things works just fine and to keep supporting my own when he is doing a fine job makes no sense, he also contacted me before he started doing them a while back to let me know his intentions and in respect for his respect shown to me I am going to back off completely from making bbcodes publicly and splitting up the pool needlessly.

As paid addons it would make sense to keep producing and maintaining my own, but as they were both free it reduces value to keep both as now two people are doing the same thing for no reason.

The only thing that makes two people doing the same exact thing make sense is if they are competitors in business, or one want to leverage the momentum of the other to be able to piggyback success with less effort and an already gathered user base.

Since they (Joshy's and mine ) are both free and Joshy approached me respectfully I have no problem backing off and letting him farm all the potential likes in repayment for the hours he puts in, he deserves it and I don't need it. The only reason I didn't remove the bbcodes before was because I didn't want to leave people high and dry just in case, but Joshy has been here and supporting the community so I feel safe letting go of the media sites work and moving on.

Yes part of the reason I removed all the bbcodes is because at this point it is filler. There is no point in me supporting something and splitting users between two setups.

Joshy's system of doing things works just fine and to keep supporting my own when he is doing a fine job makes no sense, he also contacted me before he started doing them a while back to let me know his intentions and in respect for his respect shown to me I am going to back off completely from making bbcodes publicly and splitting up the pool needlessly.

As paid addons it would make sense to keep producing and maintaining my own, but as they were both free it reduces value to keep both as now two people are doing the same thing for no reason.

The only thing that makes two people doing the same exact thing make sense is if they are competitors in business, or one want to leverage the momentum of the other to be able to piggyback success with less effort and an already gathered user base.

Since they (Joshy's and mine ) are both free and Joshy approached me respectfully I have no problem backing off and letting him farm all the potential likes in repayment for the hours he puts in, he deserves it and I don't need it. The only reason I didn't remove the bbcodes before was because I didn't want to leave people high and dry just in case, but Joshy has been here and supporting the community so I feel safe letting go of the media sites work and moving on.
Can you link to his package?

Top Bottom