Add-on XFMG Text Media Widgets? (PAID REQUEST)

cdub

Are there any media widgets out there? I've seen some that do the block of thumbnails but what I'm also looking for is a text based list like the new posts.

I'd love to see the following:

Most viewed Media widget

1. media #1 (total views)
  2. media #2 (total views)
  3. media #3 (total views)
  4. etc
And best reviewed widget:

1. media #1 (x.x review score)
  2. media #2 (x.x review score)
  3. media #3 (x.x review score)
  4. etc
Does something like this exist anywhere?

You would need some custom code to do that.

Thanks! I guess I need to pay for someone to write this. I would need a widget that'll work with Widget Framework and possibly XenPorta widgets. Also maybe XenGrid too.

It can't be that hard to do.

Thanks! I guess I need to pay for someone to write this. I would need a widget that'll work with Widget Framework and possibly XenPorta widgets. Also maybe XenGrid too.

It can't be that hard to do.
Making a widget that works with three different systems for the most part is three different jobs unless the creators of the systems happen to work together and create a substrate that makes things built on top interchangeable and afaik that is not the case with anything right now and probably wont be considering free/vs/paid addons and such..

That said it's all completely possible, and relatively straight forward and is kinda simple compared to other custom widgets.

Yes it's a shame there there's no built in widget system on XF. XenGrid will probably be the system I'll be using once XenReviews is finally launched.

Top Bottom