XF 2.2 Media widgets

Faust

Not sure if that's possible to achieve. But I would like to create Media Widgets between my forum.

So example 1Media widget will show images from X forum to Y forum. And other way around. Is that possible ?

This seems so simple to do that I wonder if I understood the question correctly. But if that's the case, just create media categories and mirror the forum media you want. Then create widgets that display such and such a category and then arrange them under the forums concerned.

This seems so simple to do that I wonder if I understood the question correctly. But if that's the case, just create media categories and mirror the forum media you want. Then create widgets that display such and such a category and then arrange them under the forums concerned.

I have couple of forums, and want to create a media widget example from x forum to show on y forum. If that makes sense.

What do you mean by "media widget"? Are you looking to display a "latest posts on x forum" widget on y forum, or something else? I would think you could handle a latest posts widget using RSS syndication if you had an RSS feed reader widget. I have one, but it was a private, custom development. I'm not aware of any publicly available solution.

What do you mean by "media widget"? Are you looking to display a "latest posts on x forum" widget on y forum, or something else? I would think you could handle a latest posts widget using RSS syndication if you had an RSS feed reader widget. I have one, but it was a private, custom development. I'm not aware of any publicly available solution.

I'm looking specifically for media not posts. I know that for posts and threads I can see RSS addons.

Not natively.

Top Bottom