Media Gallery Examples?

Tracedef

We're looking for sites that are using the media gallery so we can get a better idea of how our users may be able to use it when we launch ... anyone have any links to good media gallery examples?? Not sure if we want to use it or not .....

Thanks!

Thanks, I saw that .. but wondering about context ... We own the add on, but are wondering if it will really add value ... would like to see some real world ways that users of a car or video game or enthusiast site will use it ...

Thanks, I saw that .. but wondering about context ... We own the add on, but are wondering if it will really add value ... would like to see some real world ways that users of a car or video game or enthusiast site will use it ...

Its a great addition but it needs to be treated separately to the forum core

My users prefer to upload media when replying or creating a thread.

Yes you can load existing media into a thread but it has to be in the media gallery first.

All the functions like copy paste images direct to a thread only segment the two as these become attachments and don't relate to gallery media anyway not can they be ported across.

So in summary my users love the gallery but they treat the forum and the gallery separately entirely.

Nice, thank you all .... this helps a lot. I hadn't actually used the add on or seen how it operates within a post ... they've done a really nice job with this ... will definitely include this when we launch ... worst cast scenario is we disable it if it doesn't make sense to use it in the future ...

Top Bottom