XF 2.2 Media gallery comment alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candela

During one the updates when the user preferences for alerts changed, the option to receive alerts for comments on their media gallery content has been removed. Is there a way to add this preference option back?

I understand a workaround is to watch each media gallery item to get alerts for comments, but it would be a tedious task for several members who have a significant amount of content and they are missing the comments as they no longer receive alerts.

It looks like you are using a third party media add-on.
That was an old screenshot and we are not using any media add ons, but it seems we were getting the alerts at one point and then the option was not there. We have same options as in the link you posted, so I am guessing there is no option to receive notifications for comments unless you specifically watch each media item. Is this correct?

I can see the XFMG files on the server and the media add-on appears to be installed but is restricted to guests.

However, you have not purchased the add-on so we would not be able to provide any support until you do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom