1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe a bug? User reports not being able to make a reply

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Shawn Gossman, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Member

So on my forum @ seriousbloggers.com, a member (regular, registered) posted a topic, I then replied and then they attempt to reply and couldn't do it. No error, no message, just hitting reply and nothing happening. The forum is the latest version as of today and was the product of a fresh install.

The weird thing, the user can reply to other posts.

The user reports that using firefox and chrome is when this issue would happen, when they use IE, its fine and they can post.

Odd huh?

I use firefox myself and have absolutely no issues on my end at all.

I checked permissions, settings and made sure I didn't thread ban the user by mistake - all appears normal!
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Have them clear all of their browser data and try again. It might be just one of those weird things that happens.
    Shawn Gossman likes this.
  3. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Ask if they have any ad-blocker extensions installed. Or if they are familiar with developer console tools have them check that in the browser for any errors.
    Shawn Gossman likes this.
  4. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Member

It appears that AdBlockPlus was the reason behind this. Issue solved :) Thanks folks!
    Steve F likes this.