• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Maximum Daily Personal Converations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

This mod will add a maximum amount of Personal Conversations that your users can send on daily basis.

Installation. First unzip the mod package and ftp the library folder inside to the root of your forum folder. Then go to your Acp->Add-ons->Install New Add-on->Install from uploaded file: Click the Browse button, locate the addon-MaxDailyPm.xml file inside the mod package and ht the Install Add On button.

To configure the mod go to Options in your Acp->Options and all the way to the bottom you will see a new setting: Maximum Daily Personal Converations. There you can configure the mod to your needs. Admins are exluded from the daily maximum limit.

If you need support for this mod, please post at its thread at my forum:

http://www.forumservices.eu/xenservices/index.php?threads/maximum-daily-personal-converations.26/

Thank you for reading this thread :)

Attachments

• Admin CP - XenForo_1302031681970.webp
    Admin CP - XenForo_1302031681970.webp
    39 KB · Views: 16
  • teeee - XenForo_1302031384208.webp
    teeee - XenForo_1302031384208.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 15
  • MaxDailyPm.zip
    MaxDailyPm.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 15
I suppose this is for regular users? Otherwise it would be nice if there were an option to include or exclude usergroups.

I suppose this is for regular users? Otherwise it would be nice if there were an option to include or exclude usergroups.

Yes, it is for regular users. Admins are excluded by default. If you will need support with it, and/or want a new feature added ,then it would be better to post them at its thread at my forum as I support all my mods there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom