XF 1.2 Max Navtabs in respnsive

Dynamic

Hello,

On some screen resolutions (on phones), the little 3 line extension bar shows up on the secondary navigation due to my tabs being just the right length for it to mess it up. I am just wondering if it is possible to only have 1 navtab display at any point (depending on which parent you are currently navigating in) and only show the 3 line bar after that.

Basically I am looking to just have 1 navtab display, and then only the 3 line image after that.

Thanks.

You could add a new media query to hide the other tab below a certain width.

Have you considered just reducing the padding and margin slightly on the entire div and the individual tabs? That may give you the extra width you need.

You could add a new media query to hide the other tab below a certain width.

Have you considered just reducing the padding and margin slightly on the entire div and the individual tabs? That may give you the extra width you need.

Hi @Brogan,

Yes I have tried that, but due to text names and the various widths it falls into a very narrow gap of the error. How would I go about adding the query into css to add the navtabs in the little 'extra' bar when they are not selected, but to be the default display tab when viewing their category?

Thanks.

Top Bottom