Material Xen [Deleted]

Express Plus Company

Express Plus Company submitted a new resource:

Exclusive XenForo Mateial Design Is Here ! , WON'T you Discover it ? - material,design,xenforo,style

hero.png

People don't like your forum anymore ? .. You Are Right ! And we accept that challenge to make them like your
forum again ! we believe in thinking differently we believe in that designing is art not a product and that's why we are
using the most powerful designing language and designing philosophy, that is a new perspective to make life easier :)
and improving user experiance and usability, we decided to design...

Read more about this resource...

Well, that was hard to read... So many spelling mistakes.

Just looking at the live demo, this happened:

Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 22.26.57.webp

Liam

Font Awesome is not being pulled in on the demo.

Interesting look, I'd be interested in seeing what all can be done with it.

The resource description was pretty awkward reading. The screenshots contain so many grammatical / spelling mistakes in places where one would not expect to see them. It leads me to believe that there is significant text hard coded and not phrased (since xenforo phrases are spelled correct).

I'll definitely keep an eye on this and will check out the live demo.

On Forum Display - the column headings do not line up with the data under them.

It looks like the content encoding of the page is wrong, or perhaps there are missing images?

Could you give out a test login please?

The resource description was pretty awkward reading. The screenshots contain so many grammatical / spelling mistakes in places where one would not expect to see them. It leads me to believe that there is significant text hard coded and not phrased (since xenforo phrases are spelled correct).

I'll definitely keep an eye on this and will check out the live demo.

On Forum Display - the column headings do not line up with the data under them.

It looks like the content encoding of the page is wrong, or perhaps there are missing images?

Could you give out a test login please?

Thank you @Rob we will make an update today and correct all these mistakes :)
Feel free to report us with any bug you can see

Thanks A lot

Hiya,

The breadcrumb bar position looks strange at the top. I can't tell if that's by design or not. The sidebar starting position is too low.
I have a plus button in a circle, which I assume is the new thead button..... I don't want to see that as a non member because clicking it gives a nasty error.
The column headings on forum view pages is still out of alignment.

How does this style look on the resources manager? Media Gallery? xenPorta 2?

also, how it looks on "showcase"
Login button would be better to use "lock" icon instead of "cross' and is there an option to move main menu to top ?

Hiya,
The column headings on forum view pages is still out of alignment.
Hi Rob,
Can you send me screenshot please ?

How does this style look on the resources manager? Media Gallery? xenPorta 2?
Compatible, if there any problems with any XenForo addon in client's forum, we are ready to solve it :)

also, how it looks on "showcase"
Login button would be better to use "lock" icon instead of "cross' and is there an option to move main menu to top ?
i can't understand "also, how it looks on "showcase", please explain
we can customize it, no problem !

Found another bug. Don't see the Redactor Editor inside quick create thread where you have it shown in your screenshot o_Obug.webp

Using Desktop Chrome: Version 43.0.2357.132 m on Windows 7

Top Bottom