Material Xen [Deleted]

Dont answer to my tickets.

Pay for install and they do it, but with css errors.

Bugs on theme.

I want my money back, The dont wanna do. They only want money i think

I explain my situation with bad English, sorry:

I paid for theme and I had problems with CSS and other things. In the firsts days I opened a ticket in service theme and they don't answered.

I opened a ticket in Paypal because they don't answered. They contact me and said that if I closed The ticket and paid for installl, they would install all perfect.

They didn't make it. And I contact with service again but don't answer again.

I opened a ticket in Paypal again and I win ithe install money but not The theme money because i closed It before.

In rates theme, I validate with 0 stars and they said that:

Author's ResponseMr.ioneti, Thank you for your rating, PayPal's support has decided to refuse your claim because we've provide all proofs that you was asking for customization NOT errors in the theme and until this moment we're very welcome to receive any bugs in our theme, so please don't turn the reality here and In good faith you'll receive any updates from Material Xen and your membership in our client area is valid until this moment.

Thank you !

They lies again, if you don't believe me I upload photos tomorrow.

THEY ONLY WANT MONEY AND NO PROBLEMS. I never turn my problems public, never, but you lie every time!

Is it possible to get a refund for this product as we never saw the functions promised and now is no longer available?

Top Bottom