XF 2.1 Mass update users with bad email address

Alternadiv

If I have a list of a few hundred bad email address in my members database, is there a way I can mass set all of these users to user state: email invalid (bounce)? If it can't be done with XF, can it be done in phpMyAdmin? If not that either, is there an add-on that does this that doesn't need server port 25 open?

I know you can search for users by username and enter multiple users, separated by a comma. If I paste about 500 usernames there, would it work?

Edit: Disregard. I don't think you can actually do that.

You could write a script to loop through the list and set the status.

Otherwise you could use something like Excel to create individual queries from the list by concatenating columns - it should only take a few seconds.

You could write a script to loop through the list and set the status.

Otherwise you could use something like Excel to create individual queries from the list by concatenating columns - it should only take a few seconds.
I'm using Google sheets and have the list of bad emails in column A and their username in column B. I have less than I thought; around 120. With that, how would I use the queries system?

Or, for the scripts, is there a guide on how to write a simple one like that? I wish I was more backend savvy.

Top Bottom