1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Mass E-Mail Address Banning 1.0

Add mass email addresses, import and Export of banned e-mails addresses

1. au lait

au lait Well-Known Member

au lait submitted a new resource:

Mass E-Mail Adress Banning - Add mass email addresses, import and Export of banned e-mails addresses

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

for me its better to you add default options with blacklist of disposable emails

3. adwade

adwade Active Member

I tried your DEMO, but did not find this Mass E-Mail Address Banning add-on installed there?

As such, question: Does this add-on ban existing members with matching (banned) email addresses -or- does it prevent new users from registering with matching (banned) email addresses?

4. au lait

5. adwade

adwade Active Member

Excellent, that's just the feature I was looking for. When I tried your LINK above though, I get:
    Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.​
    I can login (as TestAdmin) fine, I just cannot access that page.

BTW if it would be helpful, I would be happy to send you my own Blacklist of disposable email addresses I'm currently using with vB3.

6. Verringer

Verringer Active Member

I'm thinking about releasing mine on TAZ with over 250, would appreciate if you could shoot me your list for me to compare against mine.

The Sandman likes this.
  7. au lait

Now it works. Rights were not correct

adwade likes this.
  8. adwade

adwade Active Member

Yep, now I can see it just fine! I particularily like your choice of options to separate emails when listing them. (y) (i.e EMails to ban separated by spaces or commas (,) or semicolon (;) or new line.)

I didn't see any wildcard entries in use, so if one just enters spam (w/o any wildcards applied), does your add-on will automatically seek out the word spam anywhere within the email address?(i.e. beginning, middle and end)
    EDIT: I tried it out in your DEMO, and it looks like that's exactly what it does! :cool:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015