Mass E-Mail Address Banning [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

Mass E-Mail Adress Banning - Add mass email addresses, import and Export of banned e-mails addresses

With this addon you can:
Mass insert email addresses to be banned.
Banned e-mail addresses can be exported and imported

DEMO (If resetet hourly)
User: TestAdmin
Password: testadmin

Important information:
Lifetime licence for one domain with all Updates

This add-on is not affiliated with...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I tried your DEMO, but did not find this Mass E-Mail Address Banning add-on installed there?

As such, question: Does this add-on ban existing members with matching (banned) email addresses -or- does it prevent new users from registering with matching (banned) email addresses?

Excellent, that's just the feature I was looking for. When I tried your LINK above though, I get:
Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.​
I can login (as TestAdmin) fine, I just cannot access that page.

BTW if it would be helpful, I would be happy to send you my own Blacklist of disposable email addresses I'm currently using with vB3.

Excellent, that's just the feature I was looking for. When I tried your LINK above though, I get:
Error

BTW if it would be helpful, I would be happy to send you my own Blacklist of disposable email addresses I'm currently using with vB3.
I'm thinking about releasing mine on TAZ with over 250, would appreciate if you could shoot me your list for me to compare against mine.

Error

Now it works. Rights were not correct

Yep, now I can see it just fine! I particularily like your choice of options to separate emails when listing them. (y) (i.e EMails to ban separated by spaces or commas (,) or semicolon (;) or new line.)

I didn't see any wildcard entries in use, so if one just enters spam (w/o any wildcards applied), does your add-on will automatically seek out the word spam anywhere within the email address?(i.e. beginning, middle and end)
EDIT: I tried it out in your DEMO, and it looks like that's exactly what it does! :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom