Fixed Marking Private Conversations Unread Is Not Bolding The PC Title

PASS

Affected version
When marking a PC unread using the button at the top of the PC while viewing it, it says it marked it as unread and you will get a notification next to the envelope icon but the PC title will not become bold to show it as unread and it won't be highlighted on the popup when you mouse over the envelope icon.

Now if you use the check box on the PC list page and the bottom menu that pops up to mark it unread, the PC title will become bold again and you also get the notification next to the envelope icon.

Last edited:
Hey, just coming here because I noticed the same issue and it was marked duplicate (which makes sense).

It's been over a month since this was reported - any news here?

I assume it will be fixed in the next update. The last bug I reported was fixed with no acknowledgement other than XF marking it as fixed in the next updated.

Thank you for reporting this issue. It has now been resolved and we are aiming to include it in a future XF release (2.1.3).

Change log:
Revert a change from XF 2.1.2 which affected the read/unread appearance of conversation messages.
Any changes made as a result of this issue being resolved may not be rolled out here until later.

Top Bottom