• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Marked by the color of his rank with tag shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want an addon but a modified template dark_taigachat_list dark_taigachat.css and I have this code to tag a member of the shoutbox:

Dark_taigachat_list:
Code:
<span class="tagShoutbox" onclick="var membreATagger = $(this).siblings('a.username').text(); $('#taigachat_message').val($('#taigachat_message').focus().val()+'=>'+membreATagger+': ');"></span>
dark_taigachat.css:
Code:
.tagShoutbox {
background: url("http://hackandmodz.net/tag.png") no-repeat left center transparent;
height: 14px;
width: 0px;
padding-left: 18px;
opacity:0.5;
display: inline-block;
}
.tagShoutbox:hover {
cursor: pointer;
opacity: 1;
transition:all 0.52s;
display:inline-block;
-webkit-transform:rotate(360deg);-moz-transform:rotate(360deg);-o-transform:rotate(360deg);-ms-transform:rotate(360deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); -ms-transform: rotate(360deg);transform:rotate(720deg);-webkit-transform:rotate(360deg);-moz-transform:rotate(360deg);-ms-transform:rotate(360deg);-o-transform:rotate(360deg);
}
But when a member tag I want the user tag'm marked by the color of his rank

Exemple:

I have it

I want it

Thank i pay
I hope to be better express myself

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
If you require assistance with your installation, associate your forum user name with your license and post in the correct forum/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.