1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mario Kart 7 Forum - Not Racist, but #1 with Racists, I mean, Mario Kart players

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by el canadiano, Oct 16, 2011.

1. el canadiano

el canadiano Active Member

I will be launching a new Flexile colour tomorrow. I could potentially release it too though it's just one edit to do it.

Feedback appreciated on the layout and/or the design.
    alexD likes this.
  2. Rigel Kentaurus

Rigel Kentaurus Well-Known Member

I love the way your home page blends with the forums and everything has the same scheme, layout and style (y)
    el canadiano likes this.
  3. el canadiano

Thank Jaxel and Erik for that one.
  4. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Not sure why the term 'Racist' in the title of this thread?
  5. Ranger375

Ranger375 Well-Known Member

Nice job! What did you do to get the text and overlay in the top right?
  6. alexD

alexD Active Member

I've read some random discussions and I got to say they were really funny (y)
  7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's a play on the word "race" as the site is about Mario Kart, which is a racing game.
    el canadiano and M@rc like this.
  8. el canadiano

Joke reference to The Simpsons, actually, but I guess Brogan has given me a new meaning to use that line.
  9. fos

fos Active Member

Very nice!

I have been a Super Mario fan since the very first Gameboy. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to get past the third level.

el canadiano likes this.
  10. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

I would suggest that some external pages or wiki with "Everything there is to know about MK7" would be helpful.
    It seems the focus of your site is quite narrow, so you'll have to be very comprehensive to get people coming back.
  11. el canadiano

That's actually not a bad idea, but it won't be too high on my agenda right now. There's a lot of stuff I have to deal with beforehand.
  12. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

The wiki should have MK cheats, tips, etc.
    Any original content is going to be a good idea.
  13. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

Looks good - like the colour scheme.
    el canadiano likes this.
  14. el canadiano

Would actually not be a bad idea to use XenCarta for that. I really like Jaxel's add-ons in particular.

Thanks for the feed back.