Lack of interest Map BBCode + Events

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Floren

I was wondering if is possible to add a Map BBCode. It should be very useful for forum posts that show a specific location, best thing that comes to mind is a meet-up OP showing an event. Actually, this could be a a great implementation for Forum and Resources. For example, you can create a thread event or submit a new resource as event.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
1.3 includes custom BBCodes that can be used for this, 1.2 and before could be finagled with a media code or an add-on.

@Jeremy, I saw the custom BBCodes in 1.3, my suggestion was to add a Map BBCode by default in XenForo. In my books, Maps are as important as Media, everyone wants to share a location.

I understand, but this defies the scope of original suggestion. :)
The idea is to implement something no other forum software offers by default... which is what XenForo always does best. Map BBCode opens the door to many applications, especially the Events which I think it will be a great addition to XenForo.

Top Bottom