1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Manage Tags

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by MrDeranged, Dec 20, 2015.

1. MrDeranged

MrDeranged Well-Known Member

When in the admincp and managing tags, is there any way to at least stay on the same page when you delete or merge a tag? I just migrated my forums to XF and am trying to clean up all the tags that were created. This is killing me.. :(

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The main page is always reloaded as that is where tags are managed from (merged, deleted, etc.).

What behaviour are you seeing?

3. MrDeranged

that's the behavior that I'm seeing that I don't want to see.

When I'm X pages in, it's annoying to have to go back to page X after every change. It's bad enough that I have to merge 7 of the same tags (with slight variations) one at a time because I can't just check off some boxes and click "merge". Or not being able to select a bunch of crap tags that I'm going to delete and just clicking "delete" instead of doing them one at a time. The scrolling to the bottom of the page, finding the page I was on, clicking on it, scrolling to where I was on that page, etc. is turning into a pretty big straw... :(

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There's no way to change that functionality, unfortunately.

5. MrDeranged