Style Making my first theme, done something to the tabs...

euantor

I'm working on making my first theme, but it seems I've done something weird to the nav tabs. Here's what they look like when I hover over them. Note that only the tabs after the selected one have this issue.

Untitled.webp

The red's only there to make the problem easier to see by the way. I haven't modified any templates or anything and am just using the style changes so I have no idea what I've done.

I'm working on making my first theme, but it seems I've done something weird to the nav tabs. Here's what they look like when I hover over them. Note that only the tabs after the selected one have this issue.

View attachment 31261

The red's only there to make the problem easier to see by the way. I haven't modified any templates or anything and am just using the style changes so I have no idea what I've done.

I had this issue. What I did to resolve this was to move the rating icon from within the spritesheet to another location within the spritesheet.

You could try playing with this too:

.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover .SplitCtrl { height: 19px !important; }

My nav bar is slighter large than the default so I ended up throwing this in to fix it. Or as Shelley said just move it on the spritesheet.

I'll take a look at that too and see if between the two I can come up with an easy solution.

Top Bottom