Lack of interest Make Poll creation default options admin editable

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Andro

Currently while thread creation Display votes publicly option is unchecked. Many people do not notice it which later ends up poll voter list private. Problem arises when thread starters says they have no idea why it is so. XenForo has no option to make private vote list polls as public. We need to delete whole poll altogether and create a new one from scratch.

Can this logic be changed/improved in any way to save such mistakely made polls.

Thanks

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I guess you could relatively easily modify the style to have the checkbox aka checked = "checked" but I do appreciate default options here, provided the user can (where appropriate) change them to suit. I see exactly what you're saying and agree.

Have you seen this addon? I've used it for years for my polls, which are great for competition-style voting. And it's free.

@dknife, does this add-on keeps Display votes publicly option enabled even if it is unchecked while creation of poll? I doubt if you understand the suggestion properly or i am getting confused with the add-on.

@dknife, does this add-on keeps Display votes publicly option enabled even if it is unchecked while creation of poll? I doubt if you understand the suggestion properly or i am getting confused with the add-on.
Yeah I did misunderstand sorry. I thought it was referring to the poll results rather than the actual voters being displayed.

Top Bottom