1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make HTML page + CSS => dev. request

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Betclever, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my request and I hope that a person will help me do this because it is totally beyond my skills!

Basically, I have a betting forum => bet-clever.com
    I would like to create a page containing HTML and CSS that allows me to make a presentation "bookmakers".

Examples of alternative forums to mine that has this type of programming:

A big thank you for your help!
  2. Adam K M

Adam K M Active Member

I don't entirely understand what you mean by this. (I've never done betting before in my life..)
    From the websites that I went to, aside from them all being in french, the common ground seems to be a "table" which highlights/compares features for a few websites, as well as link to those websites. This is something that I can do fairly easily and quickly - provided that I'm doing it in English, as I have no skill whatsoever in french (I'm more of a spanish person, really).

I don't always frequently visit the XenForo forums, so if you are interested, it might be faster to contact me via my own website.