Resource icon

Make entire nav tab trigger popup (instead of just the down arrow)

In the breadcrumb? I don't see any such image in the breadcrumbs.

He is using the Flexile style which has a dropdown arrow. So I told him to clear the JumpMenuTrigger style property
and add the code he grabbed from the site he posted above into the Misc part of the style property.

Jake, is there any way through adding or changing something that will make the menu box close when you mouse off instead of having to click somewhere on the page to make it close if you don't select a menu item?

Jake, is there any way through adding or changing something that will make the menu box close when you mouse off instead of having to click somewhere on the page to make it close if you don't select a menu item?

I don't know how to do that.

Hey Jake,

I like this change, but if you're clicking on the navigation tab at the same time the navigation sub-menu is expanding it doesn't go to the page. Is there anyway to sort of beat this bug by speeding up the drop-down reaction time?

Hey Jake,

I like this change, but if you're clicking on the navigation tab at the same time the navigation sub-menu is expanding it doesn't go to the page. Is there anyway to sort of beat this bug by speeding up the drop-down reaction time?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/change-popup-menu-delay.656/

Or:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/remove-delay-from-navigation-popup.693/

One is a file edit, one is a template edit. Both are equal alternatives to each other.

Jake, it seems like once you mouse over one of the tabs, the popup menu comes up. Which is a good thing. But, then the popup menu stays there until you mouseover to another menu option. Is this the expected action or have I missed something?
Actually making it shorter made it worse. Making it longer seems weird. How can I just stop it from disabling the link when the animation is taking place?
It would be awesome if this resource was an add-on and included fixes for both of these problems.

Hi, this looked to be a great little tweak to make my forum more practical ... and whilst the code worked like a charm, it screws up my formatting a tad, mainly due to having a fairly full tab list :(
So my issue is that with the new code, it adds permanent little drop down arrows, which is JUST enough extra screen real estate to push my myprofile/inbox/alerts/logout to the next line (and I don't know enough about template coding to fix it myself).

Here's the before & after s/shots:

Before:
before.webp
After:
after.webp

Any thoughts?

Hi, this looked to be a great little tweak to make my forum more practical ... and whilst the code worked like a charm, it screws up my formatting a tad, mainly due to having a fairly full tab list :(
So my issue is that with the new code, it adds permanent little drop down arrows, which is JUST enough extra screen real estate to push my myprofile/inbox/alerts/logout to the next line (and I don't know enough about template coding to fix it myself).

Here's the before & after s/shots:

Before:
View attachment 39037
After:
View attachment 39036

Any thoughts?

You forgot to add the NoPopupGadget class. That removes the arrow from your pictures. It's in the instructions. You must have missed it:

http://xenforo.com/community/resour...ger-popup-instead-of-just-the-down-arrow.968/

Top Bottom