XF 1.4 Mailing List

Okuma Steve

How can I generate a mailing list of all my users? (40,000)

I get an error when I try to do it the way I thought you did it.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 85 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 304

Thanks!

I have the same problem on my test sever. You could break the list up into smaller units by using the registered before and after to select. Then repeat for a different slice of time. You may need to experiment with the dates. I'd copy the dates you use into a text file do you can paste them in as the calendar takes a while to click back from today's date.

I have the same problem on my test sever. You could break the list up into smaller units by using the registered before and after to select. Then repeat for a different slice of time. You may need to experiment with the dates. I'd copy the dates you use into a text file do you can paste them in as the calendar takes a while to click back from today's date.
Yeah, that's what I'm having to do for now at least.

Is there any way to change the format in which the email addresses are displayed? Or can you export them somehow?

Why not just export the email address field from the users table, directly from the database?
Code:
SELECT email FROM `xf_user`

Then save it as CSV format, if using phpMyAdmin for example.

Top Bottom