******* - Magnesium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Magnesium - The Magnesium is a Premium XenForo Style built in the Stylium Framework that super flexible.

https://*******.com/attachments/magnesium-png.2028/
INTRODUCTION

The Sodium is a Premium XenForo Style built in the Stylium Framework that super flexible and has a fully responsive design.

https://*******.com/attachments/style-features-jpg.2021/

Read more about this resource...

First, this simply WILL NOT install.

I am using the same domain as the license requested. Only get an error.

"Request not validated"

@Sheldon

Sorry about our mistake. Please try to download your purchased style at https://*******.com/resources/magnesium.129/ again.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

So, without FTP access, I am on my own? The library is set at what is needed. What other reasons would it not install?

That's mean you still unable to install this style ? Your problem is unable to load Child style on library folder.

That's mean you still unable to install this style ? Your problem is unable to load Child style on library folder.

Is it possible to change the domain, and try in another area?

I don't understand why it would fail.

--or am I able to install this on a TEST area?

Is it possible to change the domain, and try in another area?

I don't understand why it would fail.

--or am I able to install this on a TEST area?

Please give us your license domain via conversation. We will change for you.

Scrolling down, background loses transparancy on logo, and causes this:
Screenshot_4.webp

If I don't have the theme turned on at all, why is there still a copyright shown in the default theme?
Screenshot_7.webp
Screenshot_6.webp

Even turning off the add-on itself still leaves the copyright.
Screenshot_8.webp

The more I look, the more issues I come across.

For $70 a year, I expected so much more than this. I am very disappointed in what I have paid for. After the issues of trying to install for 2 hours, plus the first impression upon installing... this is about as close as I have ever come to wanting a refund.

@Sheldon

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

- For copyright issue, we will solve on next update version.
- For header background when scrolling down issue, please give us your board URL and grant permission to access for our account. We will check for you.

We hope you will find these terms satisfactory.

Regards,

The board is a closed test site. I'm not interested in giving access. I'm fully capable of seeing the issues. I'm just not interested in spending the time needed to correct them myself.

When you pay for a "premium" theme, you usually expect something that resembles that. Considering most here are $25-40 for the year, and yours is $70, I certainly expected very high quality. In its current state, it is not even remotely ready for any site. Including the issues above.... the visitor panel doesn't display correctly, the mix and mash background behind the avatars do not tie into any other part of the theme itself.

I'll chalk this up as a learning lesson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom