Add-on Magento plugin for Xenforo

MstrfBlng

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a developer that want to be paid by us to make a Magento plugin for our forum. We use Magento 2.x and currently Xenforo 1.5.

The idea is to make a block that shows product tiles on our forum based on the contents of the topic someone is watching.

For example, somebody is reading a thread about a Seiko Watch. I want to display the Seiko Watch we sell (picture, description, price, stock status, and shopping cart button).

On the homepage and on other generic pages. I would like to show some general product that are featured or discounted.

In subforums I want to show some products that are related to that specific subforum and so on.

Is there a developer that is willing to make this for us?

Alfa1

I think it will be much easier to find a good magento developer than a good xenforo developer.
It would probably make the project easier if you use bd Widget Framework 2.6 to place the block(s)
I hope that you will release it in the resource manager once its developed.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a developer that want to be paid by us to make a Magento plugin for our forum. We use Magento 2.x and currently Xenforo 1.5.

The idea is to make a block that shows product tiles on our forum based on the contents of the topic someone is watching.

For example, somebody is reading a thread about a Seiko Watch. I want to display the Seiko Watch we sell (picture, description, price, stock status, and shopping cart button).

On the homepage and on other generic pages. I would like to show some general product that are featured or discounted.

In subforums I want to show some products that are related to that specific subforum and so on.

Is there a developer that is willing to make this for us?
I can do it, please pm me your details.

Alfa1

Has anything come of this? There are various threads about Magento integration here and on TheAdminZone. Many people need this.

Last edited: