1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loving today's Google Logo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lisa, May 8, 2013.

1. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

What... ?? Everyone else makes inane topics.. today is my turn :p

Today's Google logo (I always like to see what they do daily) is dedicated to Saul Bass, and I think it's really neat, so go to Google and press play on their logo.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I always take notice of the Google Doodles and they never fail to amaze in what creations they come up with. My personal fav was the Copernicus doodle birthday celebration http://www.google.com/doodles/nicolaus-copernicus-540th-birthday

But the one up today is nifty too. Actually good topic Google Doodles in my books have become innovative and a breathe of fresh air for landing pages on the net. :)
    Kim and Lisa like this.
  3. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Adam Howard and Kim like this.
  4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

It is cool :D

and... Hmmm Inane.. Inane.. how dare you cast aspersions on the banana hammock - that's a quality protest statement right there!!!

Lisa likes this.
  5. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

D'you know... I think I missed that one... banana hammock huh... *goes to look*
    SneakyDave and Adam Howard like this.
  6. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

7. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

Yes the current one is done very nicely, very classy. Saul Bass did some design work for some of my favorite movie directors (Alfred Hitchcock, Stanley Kubrick...)
  8. Jason

Jason Well-Known Member

They spend months on each of these. I'm always amazed by what Kris and his team come up with.
  9. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

I love it! Great design! I learn something new everytime I search. LOL
  10. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member