Looking to potentially hire a Forum Admin

moderith

So as a lot of you know David Baxter passed away back in November. I know he was a really well liked member of this community, and he also played a critical role in our communities as or Forum Admin. With him gone I'm trying to find a replacement that would be willing to keep our forums updated as well and help out the moderators with requests and issues.

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to ask this. If not please let me know the correct spot or if I'm even allowed to ask this on these forums.

Thanks in advanced.

So as a lot of you know David Baxter passed away back in November. I know he was a really well liked member of this community, and he also played a critical role in our communities as or Forum Admin. With him gone I'm trying to find a replacement that would be willing to keep our forums updated as well and help out the moderators with requests and issues.

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to ask this. If not please let me know the correct spot or if I'm even allowed to ask this on these forums.

Thanks in advanced.
That's actually the kind of work we do:

Basically we keep everything up-to-date, monitor the forums, troubleshoot and take care of the tech part of the forum.

I'm trying to find a replacement that would be willing to keep our forums updated
Updates are not so frequent and you might ask for help only on those occasions.

help out the moderators with requests and issues.
You can add users to your XenForo account, maybe adding 1 or 2 of your moderators here could help them find solutions to their problems by posting here. I'm talking about these solutions that can be reasonable while waiting to find the person you need.

Did the late David Baxter also manage the server part or is it self-managed?

Thanks in advanced.
Did you find someone already…? If you private message me your specific requirements I’ll consider doing it…

Top Bottom