Looking t o buy but need to know about guess

cardwhy

I have looked a few sites using XenForo they all have guess working now myfriend site who told me about this product is a closed site so he didn't have the guess working. Now i ask him to show me
how to turn this on using his site but he couldn't find anything to turn it on.
I have search google and this site and can find anything on that.

So my question how do you turn it on so I can tell him, and know myself because I am thinking I
have to buy another add-on along with the software to get it to work, but i don't see it listed here.

Thanks
Bob

Well if you would have read that I was going to by the product but if this is the way you handle customers no thanks
I will find another board to use..

And this is a pre sale question

Well technically, instructions on how to enable something is not a presales question...it suggests that you already have a copy or access to your friends. What Brogan was saying is that actual usage questions are not pre-sales questions. If your friend legally owns a copy of xenforo he can just post in the appropriate forums to ask usage questions...or for that matter add you to his account so you can ask for him if that is what you are trying to do.

As far as the problem you are having I would have to assume that you meant 'guest' when you said 'guess' and like I said that is not a pre-sales question

Well if you would have read that I was going to by the product but if this is the way you handle customers no thanks
I will find another board to use..

And this is a pre sale question

I did not see any 'bad' handling of customers here. What Brogan says is according to the rules here. If you friend has a legit license, then tell him to post in the appropriate forum. But this 'friend 's' story smells a bit fishy to me as well because as pointed out above, this does not seem like a legit presale question.

Another thing btw, by guess, did you mean if xenforo can guess things, like what is in people minds or how much milk one has left in refrigerator :D

Top Bottom