1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for xenForo template designer

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by FightGenossen, Feb 5, 2015.

1. FightGenossen

FightGenossen New Member

Recently we migrated from vB4 to vB5. Especially for this move we made a whole new design with a professional vB-design agency. Before we were several years on vB4 and we were mostly happy with it. Of course we thought that vB5 would be even better. BUT NO! Sry to say but it's crap!

So we decided to leave vBulletin and to search for a new and cleaner software and we finally found xenForo. Of course we need help now. We need help for the migration on the coding side and also on the template design side.

In the first step we need a template designer for XenForo. Is there anybody who can help us? Or do you know good xenForo template designers?

Thank you for your help!

2. NixFifty

NixFifty Well-Known Member

I would recommend @Russ and @Steve F. Both excellent designers. Haven't let me down. :)
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Russ and Steve F like this.
  3. Claudio

Claudio Well-Known Member

Hi Ben

We provide migration services including vBulletin 5. For more details and customer testimonials please check my signature.

4. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member

At your service!
    And a big plus is that we speak German too - greetings to Switzerland! Hallo und liebe GrĂ¼sse in die Schweiz! :)
  5. Daphonic

Daphonic Active Member

Russ likes this.
  6. oman

oman Well-Known Member

@Russ will do a good job. :)
    Russ likes this.
  7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member