1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for mods for my forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PokerApex, Jun 21, 2011.

1. PokerApex

PokerApex Member

I'm looking for one to two moderators for my new forum. if interested please pm your skype

thank you
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. -GR-

-GR- Well-Known Member

I think you would be way further ahead posting this on an admin site. Problem is pretty much all of us are forum owners and require mods ourselves. It is tough enough devoting time to our own sites let alone modding at someone else's.
    borbole likes this.
  4. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

I'm willing to be a admin or mod on a website but it depends wehat the website is about, animals or gaming would be great but i'm interested in a lot of things.
  5. PokerApex

PokerApex Member

actually can you move this one to the 3rd party service, as i need someone to do this for me. I originally posted in the wrong place. sorry :rolleyes:
  6. Brogan

Neither of the threads are 3rd party services.

I already moved both of them out of that forum.
  7. PokerApex

PokerApex Member

When i opened a ticket, the support said i should post in 3rd party forum for customization.. where can i find someone to do the expandable Q & A?
  8. Brogan

If you're looking for an add-on then in the add-on requests forum.

For styling help in the styling forum.

For a resource such as a custom style, logo, etc. in the resource requests forum.
  9. ragtek

ragtek Guest

mods (moderators) != mods (addons) :D

I think brogan is talking about mods (addons) and PokerApex about moderators^^
  10. Brogan

No, I'm clear on what both threads are for.

They were both posted in third party services though and clearly neither of them are suited to that forum, which is for services being offered to others.

As posted above though, you would be better off asking elsewhere - most people here already have their own forums to manage.
    jonsidneyb and borbole like this.