Looking for Help / Recommendations

I don't know if I am allowed to post this here and I am sorry if not. We have a forum with arrowchat plugged into it which has worked absolutely fine for over a year with no issues. Tonight we believe someone hacked arrowchat and the arrowchat admin vanished - does anyone know of anyone who has a clue about servers and such things as installing chat into Xenforo that I could hire to look at this for me?

I need to, at a minimum, get rid of arrowchat and install a clean version at some point. And frankly I haven't a clue what I am doing. Anyone know where I can go for help?

Thank you in advance!

I don't know if I am allowed to post this here and I am sorry if not. We have a forum with arrowchat plugged into it which has worked absolutely fine for over a year with no issues. Tonight we believe someone hacked arrowchat and the arrowchat admin vanished - does anyone know of anyone who has a clue about servers and such things as installing chat into Xenforo that I could hire to look at this for me?

I need to, at a minimum, get rid of arrowchat and install a clean version at some point. And frankly I haven't a clue what I am doing. Anyone know where I can go for help?

Thank you in advance!
Hello,

Feel free to start chatting with us. We can completely clean your server and your forum.

Top Bottom