Looking for assistance in removing legacy BBcode from all forum posts

I am looking for somebody who could strip old excess BB code from my forum. I merged from MyBB to Xenforo last year and many old threads still have legacy tags showing up as plain text. These are all the tags I found:

[video=youtube]
[/video]
[font=] ->> these tags also contain various fonts as arguments, also need to be removed.
[/font]
[img=]
[/img]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/RIGHT]
[/quote]
[webm]
[/webm]

The forum is too large for the addon that is available(Post Content Find/Replace) which keeps timing out. I'm looking for someone that is capable of running DB queries in a highly secure manner as to avoid content loss on the forum. PM me.

I am looking for somebody who could strip old excess BB code from my forum. I merged from MyBB to Xenforo last year and many old threads still have legacy tags showing up as plain text. These are all the tags I found:

[video=youtube]
[/video]
[font=] ->> these tags also contain various fonts as arguments, also need to be removed.
[/font]
[img=]
[/img]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/RIGHT]
[webm]
[/webm]

The forum is too large for the addon that is available(Post Content Find/Replace) which keeps timing out. I'm looking for someone that is capable of running DB queries in a highly secure manner as to avoid content loss on the forum. PM me.
[/QUOTE]
Hi,

Sending you a PM. We can do this.

Top Bottom