Looking for an add-on....

Bob_R

I've done multiple searches and can't seem to find an add-on I'm looking for. As a matter of fact, I think there are 2 or 3 of them.

It's an/the add-on(s) that restrict a non-logged in user's ability to just surf the site over and over again (a single session) and not post.

After a specified criteria they would get a message telling them to register or sign in.

Thank you.

non-logged in users are also search engines - du you realy think it would be a great idea to do that? ;)

I've done multiple searches and can't seem to find an add-on I'm looking for. As a matter of fact, I think there are 2 or 3 of them.

It's an/the add-on(s) that restrict a non-logged in user's ability to just surf the site over and over again (a single session) and not post.

After a specified criteria they would get a message telling them to register or sign in.

Thank you.

I am creating an add-on like this for some community its shows a msg like this to the user,

Screenshot_2016-08-25-22-20-21_com.android.chrome.webp
Screenshot_2016-08-25-22-28-37_com.android.chrome.webp Screenshot_2016-08-25-22-20-21_com.android.chrome.webp

Just taken the screenshot from my mobile, it completely covers all the parts of a website ie covers the pages of installed add-ons also in it :p

Its not yet completed :)

As otto said, just be sure you don't include robots in that add-on. It will not be pretty for searches if you don't.

Top Bottom