Add-on Looking for a top poster add-on

koa

We came to XF after being on MyBB for three years. It's an amazing improvement and the cost was surely worth it.

One thing we're missing though is a add-on that really helped the forum become active. On MyBB there was this plugin called "index top posters"

sdiUOwc.png

Because our forum is for a game server we, it's kind of difficult to interest players into using the forums (while they do sign-up for applications and such but that's usually it). This plugin really helped the engagement.

Is there anything similar? If not, how can we do this ourselves?

We came to XF after being on MyBB for three years. It's an amazing improvement and the cost was surely worth it.

One thing we're missing though is a add-on that really helped the forum become active. On MyBB there was this plugin called "index top posters"

sdiUOwc.png

Because our forum is for a game server we, it's kind of difficult to interest players into using the forums (while they do sign-up for applications and such but that's usually it). This plugin really helped the engagement.

Is there anything similar? If not, how can we do this ourselves?

I am not aware of any Top Posters add on like this one. I can develop this add on for you. Please contact me in private to discuss the details.

Top Bottom