Style Looking for a theme custom service

emiya

Hello,

I am looking someone who is fit in xenforo themes and can copy my old theme from Xenforo 2.1.5 to Xenforo 2.2.2 (based on Font Awesome + from Pixelexit).
In details I need just the custom edits not a whole new style, but the exact copy, correct and clean in the css templates.

If you are good in design then you could maybe do some changes by your own for better result.

Please feel free to contact me!

Kind regards

Reactions: Lee
Have you talked to @Russ at PixelExit about this? You shouldn't need to do much to keep your customizations other than possibly revert or mrege a couple of templates.

Yes, I do. He seems busy at the moment, I guess.
I know, but the theme has to be customized first ~

No it doesn't. If you created your customizations as a child theme of Flat Awesome +, you just need to update the parent theme and they will cascade down.

No it doesn't. If you created your customizations as a child theme of Flat Awesome +, you just need to update the parent theme and they will cascade down.
Yeah, I really did not have to do much to move from 2.1 to 2.2 and my theme is also based on Flat Awesome+. Just installed the version of FA+ Russ put out during the betas. And even without that, there were just few merges to be done.

Top Bottom