Looking For A Style

Victor

Hi all I am not sure where to put this or who to ask. I am looking for a new style rather than using the default style. Even though I have changed the colors I think getting a style that would match my home (which is wordpress) and my Xenforo which is community would be better overall. I might be posting this even in the wrong area I wasn't sure where to put it.

I saw a thread the other day about who was the best designer some guy advertising his Opinion and I saw someone referred to Kym? Not sure I can't remember and I looked at her work and really liked it. I thought I bookmarked it but I didn't

So I am looking for something that would be nice and welcoming. I am not sure what something like this would even run money wise but am going to attempt to see what I can do.

Any suggestions?

Hi there Victor,

As Peggy indicated my site is http://www.xenique.com

I don't really have much in the way of pre-made skins right now, as I have been focussing on doing Custom Skins for clients.

Not sure from your post if you are after a Premium Paid skin, a Free skin, or a Custom Skin, but of course you are welcome to check out what we have to offer on Xenique, and feel free to PM me if you would like to ask any questions :)

Weird... I thought he was almost specifically asking after Kims work.
Glad I wasn't the only one :D

So I am looking for something that would be nice and welcoming. I am not sure what something like this would even run money wise but am going to attempt to see what I can do.

Any suggestions?

Man, the invisible ink hit your monitors. :(. Hate that internet glitch.

OK, and perhaps someone comes across a thread entitled "Looking For A Style" later and now has a great list of offsite style sites and a link to the ones here (and the Xenique link was given first anyway). I don't see an issue. (y)
(not intending this post to sound snarky; apologies if it comes across that way :))

Hi there Victor,

As Peggy indicated my site is http://www.xenique.com

I don't really have much in the way of pre-made skins right now, as I have been focussing on doing Custom Skins for clients.

Not sure from your post if you are after a Premium Paid skin, a Free skin, or a Custom Skin, but of course you are welcome to check out what we have to offer on Xenique, and feel free to PM me if you would like to ask any questions :)
Thanks will register here sometime to look around I am not sure what I can afford if anything but I do know I need a change.

:D Love it! Whooo Hooo! Installed just waiting for a little improvement. The wordpress thing didn't work out :( but other than that I am happy

ummm what did you install? :cautious:
I installed the DFX but I think I messed up on it cause I imported it both on the default and the other but it is working with wordpress too!

I absolutely love the color of it :D it is smoothing to even my eyes :cool:

Now one thing I don't understand is why Xenforo keeps getting more smilies and I don't have anymore :mad:

I think I should figure that out next. Oh it is on that one site Peggy the Meditation one :)

Top Bottom