Looking for a security Buff!

I am hoping to find someone who can go through my whole forum and check it for security reasons since adding add-ons. I was hacked using an forum software before and moved to xenforo due to my friend having a license that he never used.

I can PM you the site and details but I need someone trusted. I will pay money for the security check of course. Please contact me with your price.

Post a list of the add-ons you're using and we can compare it with a list of any potential security exploits.

For the record, make sure your site is registered in your friend's customer info to make sure that's the active domain for the licence or else it's not legal to be using it.

Its not quite that simple either, security breaches can happen from insecure hosting, poorly secured scripts, weak passwords, computer comprimise.

The best we can realy do is let you know if any of the addons you are using have any known issues so for that just post the list here :)

Ok great, thank James. I will make sure he added it.

Slavik, I will post the list in a bit. Thank you for the reply. The only reason I worry is because I have some hacking group scanning my site all the time wanting to hack it

Automatic Mobile Style Switcher 0.1
Custom BBCode Manager v1.2.1
Groups 1.4.0
Inactive User Reminder Mail 1.1
LeafNet Blog 1.0.0 Beta 3
Postloop Integration 1.0.2
Recent Posts Sidebar 1.0
Sitemap for XenForo 1.1.2
Spoiler 2
TaigaChat 0.5.5
XenMoods 1.1.3
XenTrader 2.1.1