Other Looking for a Price Tag on our Projects, and those who can complete them.

Daphonic

I'm looking to have a few things custom made, looking for a rough price range of how much it's going to cost. I have a budget now, but can raise more funds if need be. Looking for that rough estimate.

1. News/Event/Filter System.
    1. New system for Xenforo like the one I have @ www.lethalitygaming.com
    2. When posting news You have to have a Filter selected, Each filter will have a Banner for news, and Icon for the Filter System. This filter system lets people see what News and Events they will see on the site.
    3. Events are like anything else, but will have Filter built into it like the news. The event system should be kinda like the one on www.lethalitygaming.com as well.
    4. If you make a fast account on our site, you'll see a CPANEL on the right, that lets you select filters.
  2. Graphic Style.
    1. I have the Full PSD of the graphics for www.lethalitygaming.com looking for someone to create a Style or wrap to make our xeno just like our page. I want to drop Ilch connent managment and have Xenforo control everything.
  3. Custom Hacks on the site.
    1. The main one, is to replace our Chat on the Side with TaigaChat Pro. So that the Chat box can be seen on Any page by clicking the Tab on the Right.
    2. Would also like to put the Xenforo Cpanel that people use on the forum, in the Cpanel tab on the right as well.
I do have more projects in the future, but these are the 3 I really want done soon. Looking to Drop Ilch and have Xenforo do everything that it can do in one package.

I'm looking to have a few things custom made, looking for a rough price range of how much it's going to cost. I have a budget now, but can raise more funds if need be. Looking for that rough estimate.

1. News/Event/Filter System.
    1. New system for Xenforo like the one I have @ www.lethalitygaming.com
    2. When posting news You have to have a Filter selected, Each filter will have a Banner for news, and Icon for the Filter System. This filter system lets people see what News and Events they will see on the site.
    3. Events are like anything else, but will have Filter built into it like the news. The event system should be kinda like the one on www.lethalitygaming.com as well.
    4. If you make a fast account on our site, you'll see a CPANEL on the right, that lets you select filters.
  2. Graphic Style.
    1. I have the Full PSD of the graphics for www.lethalitygaming.com looking for someone to create a Style or wrap to make our xeno just like our page. I want to drop Ilch connent managment and have Xenforo control everything.
  3. Custom Hacks on the site.
    1. The main one, is to replace our Chat on the Side with TaigaChat Pro. So that the Chat box can be seen on Any page by clicking the Tab on the Right.
    2. Would also like to put the Xenforo Cpanel that people use on the forum, in the Cpanel tab on the right as well.
I do have more projects in the future, but these are the 3 I really want done soon. Looking to Drop Ilch and have Xenforo do everything that it can do in one package.

For the second job, I would definitely recommend @Russ from Pixel Exit. He will most likely be able to do this, and is trustworthy.

Top Bottom