Looking for a partner

xIsabel38

So my new project is based on an upcoming game called, Evolve. I first learned about it here and within 24 hours I got hooked.

I bought a domain name and basic hosting (for now anyway). I bought the forum, as well as a responsive style for it, I bought some add-ons, and I am already in the process of designing the homepage.

What I really need though is someone else that is very interested and passionate about this game that would like to partner up on this. Preferably someone that is capable of doing some designing such as graphics etc... to spice up the forum and isn't going to just disappear on me.

I can show you what I have thus far, we can discuss plans for the future, and I'd like to hear your thoughts on things you would like to do or see as well as your thoughts on what an administrator is and any experience you have with working with additional admins.

I understand that working with another can be a bit nerve wrecking. It is for me too. I think it's very important to speak with each other beforehand and perhaps get a feel for whether or not we are right for each other. So if interested in something like this, please let me know.

I'm also available on Skype via the username: xIsa38 or EQArena (usually this one).

should talk with @Sheldon

I have been looking into this game, I may be willing to partner up for this, also do you have another way to contact you, I generally do not use Skype.

Yeah I'm okay with fronting money and such to pay for add-ons and development and whatnot, but generally speaking, when an add-on doesn't work or needs to be tweaked to match the theme or whatnot, an admin that can style and develop is a valuable asset.

And aside form Skype I have email and a PM here works too since I frequent this site. In fact, I'm generally one this site more than I am in my own email so a PM here is probably the second best way to contact me.

Top Bottom